Sublette County Public Health is currently looking for a County Nurse Manager.
This is a State of Wyoming full-time position. A bachelor’s of nursing degree is preferred.
Monthly salary range: $5387.00-$6734.00
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: The listed functions are illustrative only and are not intended to describe every function which may be performed in the job level.
- Manages public health nursing programs by collecting, analyzing, and utilizing data to evaluate program implementation and outcomes.
- Ensures high quality client care and adherence to policies, procedures, standards, and regulations.
- Provides direct client care to the public health clients in the home, office, and community setting.
- Provides leadership, training and direct supervision of nursing staff.
- Plans, implements and evaluates services based on community health needs.
- Prepares, monitors and controls annual local nursing agency budget.
- Investigates and implements additional funding sources, such as grants and fees.
- Manages state and local contracts.
- Reviews and updates policy procedure manuals.
- Prepares annual local nursing agency budget.
- Monitors and controls agency budget and investigates and implements additional funding sources such as grants and fees; prepares and monitors grants;
- Manages the Public Health Emergency Preparedness Program in the county, including contract management oversight of the Public Health Response Coordinator (PHRC); collaborates with the County.
- Emergency Management coordinator and the Local Emergency Preparedness Committee (LEPC).
- Collaborates with local and state response coordinators for effective public health preparedness and response.
- Implements programs and services based on evidence and/or best practice.
- Plans and oversees departmental staff nursing activities in the county PHN office.
Interested candidates should apply online at:
Call Stephanie Lund with any questions. 307-367-2157